Lost or Stolen Registration

If you lost your vehicle registration, you may get a duplicate registration online or at an SCDMV branch.

Get a new registration card
Find an SCDMV branch
Update Your Address

If you choose to get a new registration card online, the SCDMV will mail it to the address on file. If you have moved, please update your address online first, then apply for a new registration card.

Update my address